Ritchey WCS Carbon Matrix C260 Stem - Matte UD Finish
This revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube.
The body is 3D forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum, internally machined and then enhanced with a Ritchey Matrix structural carbon exoskeleton to enhance stiffness. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity.
The resulting CEN-approved stem is 14% stiffer than the WCS Alloy C260.
- Material: Revolutionary C260 alloy forging with Ritchey Matrix structural carbon exoskeleton to enhance stiffness.
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware
- 14% stiffer than the WCS Alloy C260
- Fits most road and mountain bars Installs without removal of levers
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Faceplate Width: 36mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8"
- Matte UD Carbon Finish
- 113g (100mm)