Information about cookies
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date.
Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
For example, cookies make the checkout process easier, help you to find a specific item faster, save the items in your basket... To protect your personal details as well as against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, Alltricks has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures.
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website.
- Open Firefox.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
- Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
- Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the tool icon.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
- To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
- Open Safari.
- Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window).
- In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
8. MY DATA AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The use of social networks to interact with Alltricks is likely to lead to exchanges of data between Alltricks and the various social networks.
On Instagram, when you express your consent using the hastag "#alltricks", you consent to Alltricks processing the information in your post for promotional purposes.
For more information, please see the personal data policies of the relevant social networks.
SOCIAL CONNECT :
In order to facilitate access to our services, we offer the Social Connect feature which allows you to log into your Alltricks account using one of your social network accounts (e.g. Google).
When you log in to our site with these third party accounts, Alltricks may access certain information about you. Furthermore, additional information to that already present in your social accounts may be requested by Alltricks. This data is not transmitted to social networks without your consent.
For more information, we invite you to read the personal data policies of these third parties and, if necessary, to manage the privacy settings of your social network accounts.