Thinner, lighter, faster. Reduced to the essentials, the Ergon GXR Team does exactly what cross-country racers and competitors want: shock absorption, secure grip, extreme lightness and ergonomic fit.
The GXR Team is a further refinement of the first truly ergonomic lightweight AirCell rubber grip, the GXR.
The Team version has been developed and used by professionals on the World Cup circuit and is now available to all. Offered in fast-paced neon colors, the GXR Team is thinner, lighter and faster than the GXR.
Using a unique new manufacturing process, the GXR Team is the first ergonomic, lightweight grip made of AirCell rubber.
Super lightweight, no clamp, no inner core, 100% made in Germany - the Ergon GXR Team defines a new chapter in lightweight mountain bike grips.
- For the first time in a lightweight mountain bike handle, the GXR combines lightweight construction and ergonomics. Thanks to a new production process, Ergon's AirCell rubber is transformed into a handle that is both ergonomic and adapted to the demands of mountain biking. The unique, high quality AirCell-Rubber with its countless air bubbles provides a very high damping, soft feel and reduces the weight of the handle. Conventional foam handles are pressed and formed in a mold. This process greatly limits the design. It is not possible to achieve an ergonomic shape or to coordinate surface texture areas for the functional areas of the hand. These shortcomings lead to early rider fatigue and poor bike fit. With the ergonomic GXR, you have your racing bike under control at all times.
- Without inserts or locks, we've managed to reduce the weight to 75 grams (including caps), which is 15 grams lighter than the normal GXR. If you want to turn your cross-country bike into a lightweight racing rocket without sacrificing grip, control and ergonomics, you can do it with the GXR Team.
- Mountain bike routes and circuits are getting more and more demanding. The trend is also toward downhill riding, where lightweight, full-suspension bikes with longer travel are being used for racing and faster backcountry activities. Traditionally, bikes that focus on lightweight construction don't usually offer optimal ergonomics and control. That's where the Ergon GXR Team changes the game on today's mountain bike cockpits: improved ergonomics, reduced discomfort and the grip needed to control the bike in all situations.
- In an MTB grip, the exceptional grip feel includes not only the ergonomic design but also the surface textures. The surfaces of the GXR Team are adapted and adjusted to the different areas of the hand. The GXR Team fits the hand perfectly when it comes to the fastest MTB mission.
- For extremely technical singletrack, 100% grip on the handlebars is required. The texture is aggressive on the GXR Team grips where the fingertips need to grip firmly.
- Model: GXR Team.
- Uses : All-Mountain/Trail, Cross-Country/Marathon.
- Weight: 65 g.
- Material: AirCell-Rubber.
- Made in Germany.
- Diameters : 30 mm.
- Reference: 42440962.
- Color : Laser Green.