Garmin Edge 530
Are you interested in dynamic performance monitoring and information to help you improve? The Garmin Edge 530 GPS computer also helps you measure the effect of heat and altitude on your performance and shows you how far you have to go on a strenuous climb. This GPS computer also helps you find the trails and roads the locals use and gives you peace of mind thanks to its compatibility with Varia safety devices.
The + products of the Garmin Edge 530:
- Thin, compact, aerodynamic and resistant.
- Similar size to 520, but with a larger screen size (2.6 ").
- Operation using buttons.
- Garmin Charge ? compatible: Equipped with connection compatible with the attachment of a Garmin Charge ? power supply unit which gives the battery an infinite potential of autonomy.
- New Processor: Improved and more efficient processor for fast route calculation, map-drawing speeds, and device responsiveness, all with increased battery life.
- Connectivity: ANT +, BT, BLE, Wi-Fi included.
- Compatibility with ANT + and BLE sensors.
- Integrated sensors: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo / Altimeter / Ambient light sensor / Magnetometer (to improve the performance of off-road and ATV devices).
- Always more autonomy: 24 hours normal use / Up to 48 in economy mode.
Details of the Garmin Edge 530 GPS computer:
- Dimensions: 50 x 82 x 20 mm.
- Weight: 75.8 g.
- Waterproof: IPX7.
- Screen: 2.6 ".
- Resolution: 246 x 322 pixels.
- Battery life: 20 hours. 40 hours in battery saving mode.
- Connectivity: ANT +, Bluetooth, Wi-fi.
- Reference: 010-02060-01.
In the box :
- Garmin Edge 530.
- Frontal support.
- Standard support.
- USB cable.
For the performance-oriented cyclist
- All the features available in the Edge 1030.
- Strava Live Segments / training routes etc ...
For mountain bikers
- VO2, Recovery, Training Status / Load, and New Training Scale, Heat / Altitude Acclimatization Status and Nutrition / Hydration.
- Automatic FTP tracking and watt / kg, with the new power curve.
Integration of partner analysis platforms
- New performance metrics specific to mountain biking: ?MTB Dynamics? (Number of jumps / Jump distance / Suspension time).
- New "GritGrit and Flow", which evaluates the difficulty of piloting and the ability of the rider to descend.
- The Garmin Edge 530 will directly integrate some third party performance analysis platforms like Training Peaks and others. This means that workouts and training plans will automatically sync with your Edge 530.
Garmin Edge 530 integrates
Edge 530 via Garmin Connect only
- Europe cycle mapping, routable with Popularity Routing function which allows you to select the routes according to the roads, paths and tracks that are more frequented.
- Recalculation of the route outside the initial route, turn-by-turn and back to start guidance.
- The mapping also integrates mountain-specific trails, detailing the location of the trails and their classification, via a link to the content of Trailforks.
- Zoom on faster cartography, better quality and readability of the map.
- New ClimbPro function: see the remaining slope / climb automatically when climbing.
- Point-to-point route creation and RoundTrip function.
- Search for points of interest / addresses.
- GroupTrack / LiveTrack : Keep an eye on your friends and allow loved ones and family to follow you.
- Runner-to-Run Messaging : Keep in touch and quickly let your friends know if you need help. Send messages to other runners in your group right from your Edge.
- Smart notifications : Smart notifications from a compatible smartphone (including social media options).
- New Bike Alarm Function : Lets you know if your bike is moved while you are away from it, when you stop at the cafe or in the toilet.
- Find My Edge : If the device is ejected from the bike, or you simply can't find it, you can ring your Edge from your phone.
- Incident detection and assistance : Manually send your location if you need help, as well as automatically send a message to emergency contacts in the event of an incident or accident.
- Turn and Navigation Alerts : Notifies you on the computer screen of dangerous turns and announces turns in advance.
- Full Varia Compatibility : See and be seen with Varia Radar, as if you had eyes on the back of your helmet.
- Discover Garmin's online platform: ConnectIQ ?, which allows you to personalize your Edge. It's easy, and best of all, it's free.
- Ability to continually add features to your Edge.
- Applications dedicated to cyclists created by cyclists.
- Integration of the largest applications:
- Strava, Training Peaks, Today's Plan, Xert, Trek, Specialized, Trailforks, Komoot, Wikiloc and more.
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online community, where you can participate in challenges, receive information, and share your progress as you reach your goals.
This GPS is compatible with the Garmin Varia Radar RTL 515.