ROCK SHOX 2016 Rear Shock VIVID R2C (Without Spring) Mid Comp Black
- WEIGHT 468g, *Weight based on 222x70 without hardware and spring
- DAMPING External beginning stroke rebound, ending stroke rebound, low speed compression
- CONFIGURATIONS 200x57, 216x63, 222x70, 240x76, 267x89
- SPRING Steel coil
- SPRING ADJUST Preload
- SHAFT MATERIAL 7075 Aluminum
- BODY MATERIAL Forged Aluminum
BODY FINISH Hard Anodized
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
|Length / Travel||267 x 89|