KT TAPE Roll precut tape PRO Orange 20 tapes
SORE MUSCLES, JOINTS, AND TENDONS - REJOICE
Need support that will endure your toughest workout? KT TAPE PRO is just what the trainer ordered. It will keep you pain free and supported exactly where you need it. KT TAPE PRO will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. KT TAPE PRO will stick with you in the harshest conditions including daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool.
KT TAPE PRO is performance engineered to work in the harshest environments. It's the world's only 100% synthetic kinesiology tape, re-engineered with stronger adhesive, to out last anything you can throw at it.
Each box comes with 20 precut strips of 100% synthetic tape. One hard plastic carrying case with twist on lids to keep your tape in good shape in your gym bag or purse. One Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries and one KT sticker.
- 100% SYNTHETIC microfibers for better aquatic performance.
- UltraLite Elastic Core - for better support.
- Secondskin Adhesive for use in extreme conditions.
- Precut "I" strips for easy handling.
- Includes protective travel case.
- Reflective safety design for use in the dark.
- Latex free for sensitive skin.
- Step-by-step instructions for applying.
- Includes twenty-10" precut "I" strips per roll.
- The tape is all the same, the different colors are so you can style yourself out.
KT TAPE PRO is engineered to perform in the harshest environments, to last for an entire week, through multiple runs, daily showers, in humidity, cold or in the pool. It features a patented Secondskin Adhesive that will go as long as you do, and–no offense–probably longer.
KT TAPE PRO features a much longer elastic core which delivers better support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion.
KT TAPE PRO's stronger elastic core retains its elasticity far better over time than cotton kinesiology tape. This means it will provide stronger support, for as long as you need it, and then some. Like top athletes, it relies on both strength and endurance to get the job done.
KT TAPE PRO can be worn comfortably in the shower, in the pool or while riding big waves at microfibers. You triathletes, swimmers, surfers and sailors are sure to appreciate it. Synthetic microfibers are fast drying and provide superior weight-to-strength ratios. These fibers are also naturally anti-microbial, which allows for comfortable extended wear without the funk.
KT TAPE PRO is precut and ready to apply right out of the box. Precut strips have rounded corners which help to prevent the corners from snagging on things or the edges fraying. Each roll contains 20 10-inch "I" strips. That's 16.6 feet of tape all 2 inches wide, for you mathletes out there.
Be seen. Be safe. KT TAPE PRO features reflective elements that add even more functions to its form, perfect for use in low light conditions, road training, and reflecting the flash of action-shot paparazzi.
KT TAPE PRO comes in 10 colors: Rage Red, Sonic Blue, Laser Blue, Winner Green, Solar Yellow, Blaze Orange, Hero Pink, Epic Purple, Jet Black and Stealth Beige. The tape is all the same, the different colors are so you can style yourself out.
KT TAPE PRO comes in a permanent carrying case. It's great for the gym bag and hundreds of other useful things. Use it for everything from training gear to good luck charms. Be creative and tell us what you're doing with it.
KT TAPE PRO uses an acrylic based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on skin. That means you can scratch your itch to exercise without having to scratch the itch that often comes with braces and traditional athletic tape.
TAPE LIKE A PRO
- Make sure the skin is clean and dry, free from lotions/oils (suntan lotion, skin conditioner, topical treatments, etc). We’ve even found that some bath soaps have moisturizers in them that leave a residue behind, so if you want to play it safe just clean the skin with rubbing alcohol before applying.
- If applying KT Tape on a joint, be sure the joint is in a fully bent position. If the tape is applied over a knee or elbow in an extended position the tape will pull off as the joint is moved.
- Never stretch the first or the last of the tape on either end. The tape on the ends should be applied directly to the skin without stretching, otherwise it will pull up and will not stick.
- Lastly, be sure to set the adhesive by firmly rubbing the tape & make sure all the edges are down. For best results apply the tape 30 minutes before athletic activity
*Do not use KT Tape if you have been diagnosed with cancer as it may interfere with treatment and disease management strategies employed by your medical professionals.
*Do not use KT tape on abdominal applications if pregnant.