Bontrager Aeolus Elite Saddle
The Bontrager Aeolus Elite saddle offers comfort, power and speed to road cyclists who want to get their bearings and adopt a more dynamic position by leaning forward.
This ultra-lightweight race saddle has been tested by athletes, both men and women, and the pressure zones have been identified to provide the best performance. The reduced overall length, combined with a wider spout and full cut, provides targeted support that eliminates pressure on soft tissue for both men and women.
- InForm saddles are derived from extensive biomedical research to maximize cyclist performance and comfort.
- Designed to provide support to cyclists in a dynamic position on the road.
- D Integral cut of the saddle to reduce the pressure on the soft tissues for a more bent and powerful position.
- Two sizes are provided to align the saddle with the bony structure of men and women and to avoid crushing soft tissue.
- The rails in austere are lighter and stronger than if they were hollow titanium
- The lightweight shell offers a balance of weight, strength and flexibility.
- Professional level trim optimizes foam padding for increased comfort without sacrificing weight.
- Blendr accessory attachments available for net integration of the rear light
- Weight: 219g (145mm) 222g (155mm)