MICHELIN Tire Force XC Compétition Line Tubeless Ready 26''
The Michelin Force XC tire in this revised version 2017 has been developed in collobaration with the best pilots, it is suitable for dry / rolling and wet terrain, its versatile profile allows it to be mounted on the front for rocky terrain and Rear mounting thanks to its excellent performance.
- Dimensions : 26 x 2.10’’.
- ETRTO : 54-559
- 3 x 110 tpi Tubeless Ready casing for a reliable and robust tyre
- High density anti puncture protection
- Gum-X3D compound : triple density
- Tubeless Ready.
- Weight : 580g
- Référence : 139453
assembly of three different gums
Gum-X 3D Technology is an assembly of 3 different gums, that leads to a better motricity and grip for the bike.
- Traction :Outdoor gum to maximize traction without loss of power and ensure excellent braking.
- Race :Directly under layer in conjunction with your pedaling power to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Grip : The bi-lateral gums for an incredible grip to let go in your piloting
Cross technology for a lighter, robuster tyre.
Cross Shield technology is an assembly robust, durable and light between a 3x110 TPI carcass and a very high density reinforcement ply.