Park Tool CT-3.2 ChainTool
A shop favorite updated to work on all chains including 1/8", 3/16" single-speed chains and 5- to 11-speed 3/32" derailleur chains. Because of the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins, our Chain Tool is made from investment cast steel.
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accomodate any width chain
- Also works on "half link" chain
- CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo® chain rivets (see CT-11)
- The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another—any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool