UNIOR Wheel centering stand
- material: special tool steel
- This stand is intended especially for occasional users. It is very easy to use, light (2.3 kg) and does not take up much space. The left bracket is fixed and welded to the lower profile, while the right bracket is flexible due to different widths of wheel axes.
- The stand can be folded by folding the leg to the lower profile.
- The stand can also be fixed to the working bench by screws, which increases its stability.
- It is possible to center wheels with dimension from 16 to 29 inch, with or without tire.
- The control sensor is single sided so first the wheel shall be centered on one side, then turned around and centered on the other side.
- The additional function enables true checking of wheel discs.
- Supports hubs up to 157 mm width.