UNIOR Pedal wrench
- material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- The professional pedal wrench has two 15 mm openings set at different angles so the user can achieve precise and efficient removal of the pedal regardless of the pedal axe position. The wrench design and finish ensure durability, strength and precision work. An extra long handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals. Also incorporated into this wrench is a bottle opener.
|Tool Family||Crankset / BB / Pedals|