ZEFAL Pompe a pied FP60
The Profil Max FP60 floor pump is a high-quality product manufactured in France. The handle is made from wood and the body from anodised aluminium. The hi-tech base is reinforced using fibres ensuring that the vibrations or high temperatures created during inflation are absorbed. The Profil Max FP60 benefits from Zefal's experience of more than 130 years combined with its innovation.
- Made in france: benefits from zefal's experience since 1880.
- Z-switch system: easily changed from presta to schrader or dunlop valves via a simple switch.
- Handle made from wood sourced in france: wood sourced from sustainable forests. Robust and high-quality.
- Large reinforced base: reinforced material providing a high level of rigidity.
- Gauge with magnifying lens: easier gauge reading.
- Integrated locking hook: for handle and hose.
- Reference: 0866.
- Connection: Z-Switch.
- Height: 670 mm / 26.4‘’.
- Weight: 1.1 kg.
- Handle: Natural beech wood.
- Pressure: 12 bar / 174 psi.
- Barrel: Anodised aluminium.
- Base: Reinforced composite.
- Hose length: 1100 mm / 43’’.
- Gauge Ø: Ø 75 mm / 3'’.