Immediate in store
Withdraw as of now your products in this store
* Code valid until 02.04.2023. Code valid only on products sold and shipped by Alltricks. Cannot be combined with other offers.
"Maltodextrin powder is designed for all athletes (triathletes, marathon runners, trail runners, etc.) carrying out efforts of more than 3 hours. Note that a dose of 34g of maltodextrin is to be diluted in 500ml Maltodextrin must be consumed during the three days preceding your competition, at the rate of two cans per day.In this 1kg package, you therefore have enough to prepare your cans for five competitions.
It's your turn !"
?Maltodextrin comes from the hydrolysis (from a cutting) of wheat or corn starch, making it into smaller molecules, and therefore easier to digest by the body.
- Before an endurance effort, maltodextrin increases your stock of muscle glycogen.
- During exercise, it is a quick source of energy and does not sicken you thanks to its low sweet intensity.
- After an endurance effort, it allows you to replenish your glucose stocks."
Maltodextrin is designed to prepare athletes wishing to perform endurance efforts of more than 3 hours: triathlons, marathons, trails, etc*. Thanks to its low DE, our maltodextrin is ideal for building up a sufficient stock of glycogen without having to collect pasta parties.
*Below 2 hours of effort, you don't need it since your daily training, nutrition, and hydration should normally suffice.
This new version of maltodextrin powder was developed thanks to YOU! Indeed, you found the intensity of its exotic fruit aroma too pronounced, and the sweet intensity of this sweetened product too present. "So we started with a natural lemon flavor that we reduced, and removed the sweetener. In this way, the two daily cans to drink for three days pass very well!", Explains Mathilde, hydration product engineer.
- For regular (tri)athletes, this format, a 1kg pack, contains the quantity needed to prepare for five competitions, at the rate of two cans per day for the three days preceding D-Day.
- Are you a novice (tri)athlete? Do you simply want to taste the new lemony formula? Do you have an errand away from home soon and want to travel light? The six sticks (two per day for three days) are made for you!
"During the competition, find the ISO and ISO+ drinks also containing maltodextrin:
? The ISO drink is suitable for efforts of less than 3 hours. It is therefore advisable to consume a dose of 30g in 500ml of water.
? The ISO+ is suitable for efforts equal to or greater than 3 hours. We recommend that you ingest 60g of carbohydrates per hour of effort carried out, i.e. a dose of 38g of ISO+ to be dissolved in a 500ml container of water, and to be supplemented with a gel or a bar.
Aube, ingredients engineer:
?Our taking sides in the choice of ingredients has nothing to do with regulations. We rely on studies that point the finger in particular at controversial additives from an ethical, environmental and health point of view. Little by little, we are moving towards the simplicity of the process. Ideally, we want to design local products that are as natural as possible. The taste will be more rustic, but it's a habit to get used to! Are you tempted?
Nutritional values: 100g | 34g (1 packet)
Energy value: 1652kJ - 395kcal | 562kJ - 135kcal
Fat: < 0.1g | < 0.1g
of which saturated fatty acids: < 0.1g | < 0.1g
Carbohydrates: 97g | 33g
of which sugars: 4.4g | 1.5g
Protein: < 0.1g | < 0.1g
Salt: < 0.01g | < 0.01g
Vitamin B1: 0.49mg (45%*) | 0.17mg (15%*)
Vitamin B3: 7.06mg (44%*) | 2.40mg (15%*)
Vitamin B6: 0.62mg (44%*) | 0.21mg (15%*)
Vitamin C: 70.6mg (88%*) | 24.0mg (30%*)
*% of daily reference intakes
pH: 7.0 - 8.0