Who cares that the Garmin Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you're a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more.
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen.
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time.
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode.
- Dimensions: 50 x 82 x 20 mm.
- Weight: 75.8 g.
- Water rating: IPX7.
- Display size: 2.6".
- Display Resolution : 246 x 322 pixels.
- Battery life: 20 hours. 40 hours in battery save mode.
- Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth, Wi-fi.
- Reference: 010-02060-11.
In the box:
- Edge 530.
- Flush out-front mount.
- Standard mount.
- Speed sensor.
- Cadence sensor.
- Heart rate monitor.
- USB cable.
Maps & memory:
- Ability to add maps.
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 200.
- Routes: 100.
- History: up to 200 hours.
Daily smart features:
- Barometric altimeter.
Training, planning and analysis features:
- Smart notifications.
- VIRB® camera remote.
- Customisable screen(s).
- Auto Pause®.
- Interval training.
- Advanced workouts.
- Auto Lap®.
- VO2 max.
- Virtual partner.
- Auto scroll.
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal).
- Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map).
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter).
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters).
- Garmin Connect™:
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data).
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect).
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach time, distance, HR, calories goals).
- Compatible with Varia™ bike radar and lights.
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including new Time in Zone, FTP tracking, cycling-specific VO2 and recovery and cycling dynamics.
- Bike trainer profile for compatible Turbo trainer data display and control.
- On-device segment compatibility for dynamic and engaging in-ride competition.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C.
- Connected features via a smartphone.
- Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting.
- Weather alerts.