How to store your bike
When you own one or more bieks and/or MTBs, it's not always easy to find a suitable way to store them. Fortunately, there are several solutions! From the simplest to the most astute, here are several types of bike racks. It's now up to you to find the one that will suit you best.
Storing your bike on the ground
To avoid sticking your bike against the wall of your living room or garage, there are foot-shaped bike supports designed not to damage the bike. They are practical, especially if your bike is heavy enough, and you can place them where you want:
- Foot-shaped support to hang the frame on hooks, which can adapt themselves to the height of the frame. There are basic entry-level models and more sophisticated models of composite material to securely hang the bike.
- Foot-shaped support for the rear wheel, made of robust and stable steel. Models are available for every wheel, road, VTC and MTB sizes from 26 to 29 inches. There's also a special fat bike model to prop up the tires between 3 and 5 inches.
- High-end support, in the form of a bicycle display box that's adjustable in width to fit any tire size.
Storing your bike hanged on the wall
If you want to save space, you can hang your bike on the wall or on the ceiling, in horizontal or vertical position, here are the different storage solutions:
- Hook-shaped wall bracket: system in which the bicycle is suspended by the front wheel, it's the most classic and the cheapest.
- Support in the form of wall brackets to fix to the wall, the bike is suspended by the frame on rubber hooks to avoid damaging the frame. Wheels can also be hung.
- Bar-shaped wall bracket: to suspend the bike by the saddle.
So here are a number of solutions to help you store your bike easily and preserve it from scratches among other things.