ZAMST Tibial Shin Support SS-1 Left
The SS-1 is a lightweight lower leg brace which provides support and a reduction of pain for those who suffer from Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome, also known as Shin Splints.
The dual density P-Tech pad provides a counter compressive force along the lower 1/3 of the leg to help reduce the pain typically associated with Shin Splints. With its a-Fit technology and ROM Tech, the SS-1 provides an anatomically correct and proper fit around the lower leg.
The SS-1’s open panel design and i-Fit technology provide an individualized fit while Grip Tech helps the brace adhere to the skin to maintain position on the individual while in motion. The Flyweight material provides an ultra-thin, lightweight material for comfort while the V-Tech allows ventilation during activity.
Features and Benefits:
- V-Tech - Ventilated flow through design keeps you cool while in motion.
- Flyweight Tech - Advanced material fabrication with lightweight construction.
- ROM-Tech - Pre-curved design to provide full Range of Motion for maximized performance levels.
- a-Fit - Anatomically correct support for right or left body part.
- P-Tech - Dissipates tendon pressure.
- Grip-Tech - Anti-migration prevents slipping during activities.
- i-Fit - Open panel design with adjustable fasteners provides individualized fit, enhanced comfort and variable compression levels.
Measure the circumference of the leg 5.5” above the center of inner ankle. If your measurement falls between two sizes, choose the best fit based on its width. Specify left or right.
- Size S - 8-10.25 inches
- Size M - 10.25-12.5 inches
- Size L - 12.5-15 inches