KT TAPE Roll precut tape COTON ORIGINAL Black 20 tapes
SORE MUSCLES, JOINTS, AND TENDONS - REJOICE
Need support that will endure multiple lighter workouts? Then original KT TAPE is for you. It provides targeted pain relief and will stay in place through multiple workouts for up to 3 days, through daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool.
Each box comes with 20 precut strips of tape on a roll and a quick start guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common injuries.
- 100% Cotton
- UltraLite Elastic Core - for better support
- Secondskin Adhesive for use in extreme conditions
- Precut “I” strips for easy handling
- Latex free for sensitive skin
- Step-by-step instructions for applying
- Includes twenty-10" precut "I/Y" strips per roll
- The tape is all the same, the different colors are so you can style yourself out.
KT TAPE is engineered to perform in the harshest environments, to last for up to three days, through multiple runs, daily showers, in humidity, cold or in the pool. And just like KT TAPE PRO, Original KT TAPE features a patented Secondskin Adhesive that will go as long as you do, and-no offense-probably longer.
KT TAPE elastic core delivers strong support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion.
KT TAPE's cotton fibers are weaved together in a mesh design that moves comfortably with the body. The mesh design is breathable and releases moisture which is critical to long lasting comfort and wear-ability.
KT TAPE is precut and ready to apply right out of the box. Precut strips have rounded corners which help to prevent the corners from snagging on things or edges fraying. Each roll contains 20 10-inch “I” strips. That's 16.6 feet for tape, all 2 inches wide for your mathletes out there.
KT TAPE uses an acrylic based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on skin. That means you can scratch your itch to exercise without having to scratch the itch that often comes with braces and traditional athletic tape.
TAPE LIKE A PRO
- Make sure the skin is clean and dry, free from lotions/oils (suntan lotion, skin conditioner, topical treatments, etc). We’ve even found that some bath soaps have moisturizers in them that leave a residue behind, so if you want to play it safe just clean the skin with rubbing alcohol before applying.
- If applying KT Tape on a joint, be sure the joint is in a fully bent position. If the tape is applied over a knee or elbow in an extended position the tape will pull off as the joint is moved.
- Never stretch the first or the last of the tape on either end. The tape on the ends should be applied directly to the skin without stretching, otherwise it will pull up and will not stick.
- Lastly, be sure to set the adhesive by firmly rubbing the tape & make sure all the edges are down. For best results apply the tape 30 minutes before athletic activity
*Do not use KT Tape if you have been diagnosed with cancer as it may interfere with treatment and disease management strategies employed by your medical professionals.
*Do not use KT tape on abdominal applications if pregnant.