ZAMST Knee pad RK-1 Left
The RK-1 is a functional and biomechanical brace that corrects issues causing IT Band Syndrome.
The dual density pad anchors the spiral strap below the knee, this strap keeps the lower leg from rotating internally while maintaining proper alignment. Resin stays increase proprioception to keep the leg in a neutral position while ROM-Tech butterfly shape pattern on the backside of the brace assists in knee flexion and extension.
The a-Fit technology allows an anatomically correct fit. While Flyweight design provides an ultra-thin, lightweight material for comfort. V-Tech flow through design allows ventilation while in motion.
Features and Benefits:
- V-Tech - Ventilated flow through design keeps you cool while in motion.
- Flyweight Tech - Advanced material fabrication with lightweight construction.
- ROM-Tech - Pre-curved design to provide full Range of Motion for maximized performance levels.
- a-Fit - Anatomically correct support for right or left body part.
Measure the circumference of the calf 2 inches below the center of the kneecap. If your measurement falls between two sizes, choose the larger one.
- Size XS - 11.5-12.5 inches
- Size S - 12.5-13.75 inches
- Size M - 13.75-15.25 inches
- Size L - 15.25-17 inches