Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Wheelset 2019 | 9x100mm - 9x130mm | Yksion Pro UST | Black / Grey
A RIDER FAVORITE FOR MORE THAN A DECADE, KSYRIUM ELITE IS NOW UPDATED WITH OUR UST ROAD TUBELESS SYSTEM.
The Ksyrium Elite road wheel has been a benchmark for reliability, light weight and versatility for more than a decade.
This updated version makes it easier than ever to experience the benefits of riding tubeless. Integrated with our Yksion Pro UST Tubeless tires, the system makes installation, removal and maintenance simple and hassle-free. Eliminating the tube reduces friction in the system, which means less rolling resistance and higher speeds. You can also lower your tire pressure, which gives you a smoother, more comfortable ride plus added control on rough roads. And you’ll enjoy a reduced risk of punctures, so you can ride with confidence and push yourself farther.
The rims are engineered with our patented Fore Drilling to form a stronger connection between the spokes and the rim. Isopulse lacing improves stability and boosts lateral stiffness while sprinting or climbing. Our exclusive patented ISM 4D process strategically removes excess material from the rim while maintaining it around the spokes, where tension is applied.
KEY BENEFITS :
With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
17 mm internal rim width for increased air volume.
ISM 4D superlight rim.
Double butted steel spokes.
Spoke and rim interface are secured with Fore drilling.
Sealed cartridge bearings designed to last many miles.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- ETRTO size: 622x17
- Height: front 22 mm, rear 25 mm asymmetrical
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Brake track: UB Control
- Material: Maxtal
- Tyre: clincher
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 7 bars - 100 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI.
- Max pressure tubetype: 25/28mm 7,7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Pair without tyre: 1520 grams
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- BR301 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
|Axe Arrière||9 x 130 mm|
|Axe Avant||9 x 100 mm|
|Freewheel||Shimano / Sram|
|Type||Tubeless / UST|
|Brake Mount||Rim Brake|