Mavic Aksium 2019 Rear Wheel | Black
MAVIC QUALITY AT AN ACCESSIBLE PRICE. WIDER RIMS AND DURABLE HUBS MAKE AKSIUM A GREAT CHOICE FOR EVERYDAY ROAD RIDING.
Designed with features and technologies that are typically reserved for premium race wheels, Aksium delivers quality performance for everyday road riding.
Features include straight-pull spokes for added strength and stiffness, and lightweight rims for a lively ride quality. The rims are now wider, which allows for increased air volume and a better fit for larger diameter tires (up to 32mm).
The hubs are incredibly tough, delivering high mileage and long-lasting dependability. And the QRM bearings are the smoothest in the category. It all adds up to a wheelset that delivers the high-quality ride that Mavic is known for.
KEY BENEFITS :
17mm rim accommodates larger tire section for improved comfort.
Straight-pull spokes are stronger than J-bend options.
High quality cartridge bearings.
Pinned joint and reinforced drilling rim design.
Consistent and stable spoke lacing.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Rim Brake
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: clincher
- Brake track: UB Control
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Rear without tyre: 995 grams
- Color: Black
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Rim tape
- User guide
- BR101 quick release
|Axe Arrière||9 x 130 mm|
|Freewheel||Shimano / Sram|
|Brake Mount||Rim Brake|