CAMPAGNOLO Wheelset Bora One 35 Dark
Introducing the Bora One 35 carbon wheel: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm high rim, water-transfer graphics and braking track with AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology.
One of its kind, it was developed to meet the needs of great champions and then translated into a solution more suitable for amateurs and “granfondo” fans. Specific differences are its aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings.
Its very light weight and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 35 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
- Axle: 9 x 130 mm / 9 x 130 mm
- Free wheel : Shimano ou Campagnolo
- USB CERAMIC BALL BEARINGS: reduces friction, provides greater smoothness, and maintains performance over time.
- EXCLUSIVE G3™ SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Quick release
- Brake pad for carbon rim
- User manuel
- NEW FULL-CARBON RIM, 24.2 MM WIDE, : great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- High : 35 mm
- External wide : 24.2 mm
- Valve : 6,5 mm
- Pair : 1405 grammes