The universally lauded Zonda™ gets an update for 2017 and the best-selling Campagnolo wheelset incorporates a C17 class rim.
The highly respected Zonda™ with its new 22,5 mm wide rim accepts larger clincher tires making for increased performance, comfort and a more effi cient tire/rim interface. A new rim coupled with the same technologies that put the Zonda™ in a league apart from the rest of the wheels in its segment make this wheelset one that punches far above its weight. And while speaking of weight, the Zonda™ offers this added performance and wider profi le while reducing its overall weight more than 10 grams.
- MOMAG™: allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes – increases structural resistance – makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- MILLED RIM DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT FRONT (24 - 27 mm) AND REAR (27 - 30 mm)
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- EXCLUSIVE MEGA-G3™ SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of spoke tension on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. Mega-G3™ eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
- SPOKES WITH AERODYNAMIC PROFILE:
- Front: 16 spoke variable profile Aero radials in stainless steel.
- Rear: 21 spoke variable profile Aero in stainless steel with doubling on the cassette side.
- SELF-LOCKING NIPPLES: allow the ideal spoke tension to be maintained at length, eliminating friction on the rim. All this translates into constant high performance throughout the life of the product.
- REAR HUB WITH MEGA-G3™ OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: low weight, high stiffness.
- DIFFERENTIATED HUB DIAMETER FRONT AND REAR: optimized for structural integrity and performance. Small front hub aids in aerodynamic efficiency.
- NEW ADJUSTING LOCK RING WITH MICROSETTING: for an accurate adjustment of the hub that prevents the creation of play.