With a 25mm wide rim profile in 650b, the Mavic Allroad 650b tubeless road wheel is made for adventure over the toughest terrain. Perfect for tackling rough roads, gravel paths and dirt tracks, it offers a smooth ride thanks to the tubeless tires, which are mounted with disconcerting ease. It also reduces rolling resistance and the risk of punctures, which is particularly valuable on difficult terrain. Allroad wheels are designed to meet the special demands of disc brakes and are equipped with 24 straight spokes, more resistant than angled spokes. Wherever the road takes you and whatever the difficulties, nothing will stop you.
The + product:
- Specially designed to tackle rough roads, gravel paths and dirt tracks : fit tires up to 64mm thanks to the 25mm wide rims. Comfort, low rolling resistance and reduced risk of punctures thanks to UST Road Tubeless technology. Agility guaranteed with the 650b diameter.
- Proven performance and flawless reliability at an affordable price : optimized spoke tension and wheel stability thanks to the Infinity hub platform. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel system ensures quick engagement, and with automatic bearing adjustment, the wheel will keep spinning through time and stress. Straight and round spokes, more resistant than angled spokes.
- Rolling efficiency and smooth handling : reduced weight thanks to the sleeved rim. Uniform and stable shelving. Low friction hub components.
- ASTM Category 2: road and paths, jumps from a height of less than 15 cm.
- To optimize the longevity of the wheels, Mavic recommends that the maximum weight supported by the wheels does not exceed 120 kg (bike weight included).
- Recommended tire widths: 28 to 64 mm (1.1 "to 2.5").
- Max pressure : refer to the indications on the wheel and the tire. If they are different, choose the lowest.
- Material: S6000 Aluminum.
- Connection: sleeved.
- Specific profile for disc brake.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Pneumatic: UST Tubeless and inner tube.
- Internal width: 25 mm.
- ETRTO 650b size: 584 x 25TSS.
- Material: steel.
- Shape: straight, round.
- Nipples: steel, ABS.
- Number: 24 front and rear.
- Shelving: front and rear crossed by 2, contactless.
- Disc standard: Center Lock.
- Body: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- Front: compatible with quick release and 12 x 100 and 15 x 100 thru axle.
- Rear: compatible with quick release and 12 x 142 and 12 x 135 thru axle.
- Infinity hubs.
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system.
- QRM Auto automatic bearing adjustment technology.
- UST valve and accessories.
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape.
- User guide.
- Wheelset: 1840 g.
- Front wheel: 860 g.
- Rear wheel: 980 g.
- UST Tubeless technology : Universal Standard for Tubeless traction and control. Ready-to-drive tubeless system. The UST system improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and the risk of punctures.
- Instant Drive 360 Freewheel System : The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is ultra light and efficient. An oversized non-contact rubber seal reduces friction to a minimum, and a wide choice of adapters makes it compatible with all types of frames and axles.
- QRM Auto Automatic Bearing Adjustment Technology : Mavic Auto Bearing Quality Our latest innovation. These cartridge bearings are obviously double sealed, with C3 internal clearance. Their preload is automatically adjusted to ensure, in the long term, a perfect rotation without any play.
See all the Mavic products.