The Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 strikes the
perfect balance between speed, agility and stability, making it the best choice for all-round riders. The versatile rim design takes into account driving conditions on the road, not just those created in a wind tunnel, and the result is a rim shape that reduces aerodynamic drag in the most efficient way.
Now even lighter, thanks in part to its Hand Made Ultra-Light Carbon (HULC) construction, the Bora Ultra WTO 45 features thinner Aero elliptical spokes and hidden nipples to help split the air. The carbon hub body with an exclusive Campagnolo design is firmly attached to an aluminum flange and the integrated spoke seats ensure perfect alignment. A superb C-LUX finish and subtle new Bora Ultra graphics make the wheels elegant and stylish.
Campagnolo's CULT ceramic bearings rotate effortlessly inside the carbon front aero hub and aluminum rear hub.
The oversized 36 tooth rear freewheel is compatible with N3W, XDR or HG standards.
Designed for tire widths from 23mm, they are aerodynamically optimized for 25mm tires.
The + product:
- Overall wheel efficiency is determined by overcoming aerodynamic resistance, rolling resistance, and the effects of weight and slope.
- The rolling resistance of this rim profile is lower with an inner rim channel width of 19mm, especially with 23mm or 28mm tires, but the aerodynamics is optimized with 25mm.
- With a total weight of 87 kg, the rolling resistance of a 25 mm tire at 40 km / h is: 30 watt tubular, 28 watt inner tube, 25 watt tubeless.
- Hourglass shape of the hub and specially designed flanges reduce frontal area and resulting turbulence
- The Aero Mo-Mag nipples are perfectly aligned with each spoke and allow a very precise mounting of the wheel, with a reduction in localized stresses and better resistance to fatigue.
- The 2-Way Fit profile makes it possible to mount not only the inner tube but also the tire with less rolling resistance available: the tubeless
Delivered with :
- Tubeless compatible 2-Way Fit carbon rim
- Profile height: 45 mm
- External width: 26.1 mm
- Internal rim width: 19 mm
- Campagnolo's G3 racking improves engine torque transfer.
- Black aluminum rear hub
- Carbon front hub with integrated flange
- Bearings: CULT ? ceramic, cone / cup
- Cone / cup bearing system
- Weight: 1425 g
- Tubeless valve
- Quilted covers
- User Manual