The Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 60
was created to turn every watt into pure speed. Its extraordinarily light weight and efficiency not only allows you to reach the finish line among the first, but also to have the right momentum for victory.
The wind tunnel-optimized profile of its 60mm high carbon rim promises precise and safe handling in all conditions. All new aero spokes with hidden nipples reduce aerodynamic drag, while CULT ceramic bearings minimize friction. The uniquely designed carbon hub body is firmly attached to an aluminum flange and the integrated spoke seats ensure perfect alignment.
As on all Bora Ultra wheels, the rim channel is not perforated, which facilitates tubeless installation and greatly increases rim integrity and torsional stiffness.
It's every sprinter's dream and ideal for any time trial.
The 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for tubeless, tubeless-ready or inner tube tires from 23mm wide, but is aerodynamically optimized for 25mm tires.
The + product:
- The construction of the wheel allows the power dissipated to be reduced to a minimum by transferring all the power produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- About 80% of the time in the saddle the rider is riding in a crosswind between 10 and 20 degrees and the Bora Ultra WTO 60 is second to none at beating resistance in this situation, sometimes producing negative resistance, also known as the name of the haze effect.
- Hourglass shape of the hub and specially designed flanges reduce frontal area and resulting turbulence
- The Aero Mo-Mag nipples are perfectly aligned with each spoke and allow a very precise mounting of the wheel, with a reduction in localized stresses and better resistance to fatigue.
- The 2-Way Fit profile makes it possible to mount not only the inner tube but also the tire with less rolling resistance available: the tubeless
- Internal width of 19 mm allows the assembly of 23, 25 and 28 mm tires with a perfect coupling of the rim-tire system
Delivered with :
- Tubeless compatible 2-Way Fit carbon rim
- Profile height: 60 mm
- External width: 26.1 mm
- Internal rim width: 19 mm
- Campagnolo's G3 racking improves engine torque transfer.
- Black aluminum rear hub
- Carbon front hub with integrated flange
- Bearings: CULT ? ceramic, cone / cup
- Cone / cup bearing system
- Weight: 1530 g
- Tubeless valve
- Quilted covers
- User Manual