With its lightweight 32mm rim fitted with UST Road Tubeless
technology, optimized for disc brakes, this new carbon road wheel climbs and turns at incredible speed.
Efficient acceleration and a feeling of lightness and efficiency on the hill: the new Cosmic SL 32
is the worthy replacement of the venerable Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST. The carbon rim and the characteristic control of the disc brakes give you an added advantage in the mountains and on hilly terrain. This wheel features the same rim as our professional SLR 32 model, synonymous with an ultralight all-carbon design for faster climbs and instant acceleration.
The internal width of 21 mm
tires optimized for 28mm
ensures flexibility and efficiency on all road types. The new, improved spokes give it 80g less than its predecessor.
The new Infinity
hub platform helps increase rigidity: the wheel is more responsive, whatever the situation. Our Road Tubeless system allows you to reduce your tire pressure to improve rolling efficiency, make handling smoother and reduce the risk of punctures.
With the new upper rim bridge profile, fitting and removing a tire has never been so easy. If your outings confront you with difficult climbs, technical turns and descents, the Cosmic SL 32 Disc is the quick and easy solution to boost your road bike.
These wheels are designed, manufactured and patented by Mavic, in Annecy, and entirely handmade on our European site. The + product:
Rapid climbs and instantaneous acceleration
- The lightness of the rim reduces inertia and allows immediate acceleration
- NACA rim profile (32mm high) helps reduce aerodynamic drag
- Tightened flat spokes lighten the wheel and improve responsiveness
Good lateral stiffness for better power transfer
- Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes spoke spade and spoke tension, making the wheel more stable
- Axle strength and ID360 technology allow instant acceleration
The optimized UST Road system allows for more speed, more comfort and better handling, all with a
easy-to-use tubeless system
- Who says no inner tube means less friction, more efficiency and grip, and better protection against punctures
- New rim upper deck profile makes it easier to fit and change tires
- 100% UST carbon fiber rim
- Height: 32mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Specific profile for disc brake
- Pneumatic: UST Tubeless and inner tube
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x21TC Road
- Steel spokes (straight, flat, constricted)
- Weight: 807g
Delivered with :
- Freewheel: Freewheel: Shimano / Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional freehub bodies
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release using adapters provided
- Quick release rear adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
See all the Mavic products.