Gravel, earth or shaking of paving stones. Take on any terrain with confidence and control with this lightweight, responsive, and versatile Allroad SL aluminum wheel equipped with Mavic UST Road Tubeless technology.
Here is the perfect road companion for your road bike. Gravel course, road hiking, cycle touring or commuting, the newest member of the Allroad family is faster, smoother and 140g lighter than its big sister, the Allroad Elite. Lightweight aluminum rims are manufactured using the ISM 4D machining
process, which removes excess material from the rim and retains it around the spokes where tension is applied. The narrowed spokes further reduce weight and achieve an even more responsive wheel. The aerodynamics of the elliptical spokes can save up to 5 watts of energy while maintaining your speed. The wide rims (22mm internal) are compatible with 28 to
64mm tubeless tires for a smooth and efficient ride.
The UST system
is improved: the profile of the upper rim bridge has been reworked. Fitting and changing a tire has never been so easy. Thanks to Fore technology, the spokes are anchored without drilling the upper deck. No need for rim tape anymore! No more worries and unnecessary weight (another 30g less).
The new Infinity
hub platform helps optimize the spoking, with carefully controlled spoke tension for optimal power transfer. The Instant Drive 360
freehub body guarantees, together with the automatic adjustment of the QRM Auto bearings, quick engagement, good rigidity and increased durability.
The + product:
To ride with more speed and smoothness on difficult terrain, gravel and dirt
- 22mm UST rims for smooth riding, with a wide variety of tires, from 28 to 64mm
- Reduce your tire pressure to gain comfort and control on rough roads with UST Road Tubeless technology
- Who says no inner tube means less friction, more efficiency and grip, and better protection against pinch punctures
Ultralight and durable
- ISM4D rim weighs only 440g
- Patented lightweight aero spokes
- Our QRM Auto self-adjusting bearing freehub body requires no adjustment and guarantees high durability
- No need for rim tape thanks to Fore drilling - 30g less per wheel
Lateral stiffness and vertical flexibility for dynamic steering
- Fore technology ensures the strength of the upper rim bridge, which increases its rigidity
- 17mm axle and reworked hub
- The ID360 freewheel body is 12mm compatible, convertible to quick release (15mm axle option possible by replacing the axle)
- Maxtal UST rim
- Height: 22mm
- Specific profile for disc brake
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Tire: UST Tubeless and inner tube
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x22TSS Road
- Profile without hooks
- Steel spokes
- Weight: 1590g (740 - 850g
Delivered with :
- Freewheel: Freewheel: Shimano / Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional freehub bodies
- 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release using optional adapters. Convertible to 15 mm by completely replacing the axle
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release by means of optional adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
See all the Mavic products.