In describing a racing wheel like Wind 40 DB , one obviously begins with its dynamism: the time has come to try on its own v lo how a profile red finished and optimized in the d tail is able to make the difference.
The + product:
- The unidirectional all carbon carbon rim, 40 mm high and 27 mm wide ! is the result of an infinite cycle of tests, wind tunnel analyzes and laboratory finishes. Then, on the road, its importance is to play as much as possible the influence of side winds on the land.
- And that's what we notice when we choose to run on Wind 55 DBs: they stop the wind, ensure stability and, as a result, very high averages without getting tired.
- To complete the set, the 19mm 2-Way Fit screed, designed to offer the best support for tubeless tires and designed to best match the sizes of 25 and 28 mm to the wide profile of the rim. Thanks to the Mo-Mag technology, the need for conversion is over since the wheel is already used, even without an air chamber.
- If spinning is the first word we think about to describe your new set of wheels, then you should think of Wind as your choice.
- Carbon material
- Tubeless Ready / Tubetype compatible (with air chamber)
- Compatible tire of 23 50mm.
- Height: 55mm.
- External width: 27mm.
- Internal width: 19mm.
- Front axle: 12x100 mm.
- Rear axle: 12x142 mm.
- Centerlock disk mount.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Shimano / Sram freewheel body.
- Max user weight: 109kg
- Weight: 1680g.
- RW55-DFR22AS: Freewheel body Shimano / Sram - Centerlock
- RW55-DFR22AX: Freewheel body Sram XDR - Centerlock