Pair of Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL Wheels | 9x100 - 9x130mm 2020
Light, rigid and extremely efficient, this all-carbon sprocket wheel is the choice of one of the World Tour's Mavic professionals looking for maximum high-speed performance.
Perfect for flat road races or triathlons exposed to the wind, it features state-of-the-art technology for stable driving. The rim is equipped with a 64 mm high and 26 mm wide NACA rim profile. This broad and rounded shape was developed after many hours of wind tunnel testing to obtain the lowest possible drag without compromising lateral wind stability. That's what our professional pilots are looking for: that's what we bring them.
The + product:
The 64mm NACA profile rim has a rounded, broad shape to reduce drag and maximize stability in the crosswinds.
Low catch in the side winds.
One of the lightest wheel pairs in its class
Its 100% carbon wheels with a height of 64 mm and a width of 26 mm ensure optimum power transfer
Unlimited r e ction with extra-large rims and ID 360 freewheel system
The choice of drivers and professional teams, including Ag2r-La Mondiale.
- Rear Axle: Quick Lock Only
- Front Axle: Quick Lock Only
- Freewheel: Shimano / Sram, convertible in Campagnolo and XD-R with optional freewheel bodies
- Front: Adjustable TLC cartridge bearings (QRM +), Rear: T sealed cartridge bearings
- automatic (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear body: aluminum
- Material of the axis: aluminum
- Height: 64mm
- Material: Material: 3K carbon tress
- Braking surface: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Dimension ETRTO: 28 gut
- Per age: traditional
- Inflatable: hose
- Diameter of the valve hole: 6.5 mm
- Max. : refer to the instructions on the wheel and the tire. If they are different, choose the lowest.
- To optimize the long life of the wheels, Mavic recommends a maximum weight support by the wheels of 120kg weight of v lo included
- ASTM CAT GORY 1: Road only
- Recommended tire dimensions: 25 32 mm
- Shape: straight, rynamic, narrow
- nuts: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shelving: radial front, rear Isopulse
- Number: 18 l before, 20 l back
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101- delivered with mount)
- ID360 XD-R Freewheel Body (V2580101)
- Campagnolo ID360 Freewheel Body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light Freewheel Body (V3850101)
- Quick release BR601 titanium
- Multifunctional control key
- Carbon brake pads
- Valve extension
- User guide
|Axe Arrière||9 x 130 mm|
|Axe Avant||9 x 100 mm|
|Freewheel||Shimano / Sram|
|Type||Tubeless / UST|
|Brake Mount||Rim Brake|