Speedo Fastskin Xenon Wetsuit Black Blue
Speedo Size Chart - Mens Apparel - Wetsuits
|Speedo Size||XXS||XS||S||S Tall||M||M Tall||L||XL||XXL|
|Height (cm)||155 - 165||157 - 168||163 - 173||173 - 183||168 - 178||178 - 188||173 - 183||178 - 188||182 - 192|
|Weight (kg)||48 - 56||53 - 61||60 - 70||64 - 74||68 - 79||75 - 85||88 - 99||96 - 108||104 - 117|
|Chest (cm)||84 - 91||89 - 97||93 - 100||93 - 100||97 - 104||97 - 104||99 - 108||104 - 112||109 - 117|
|Waist (cm)||67 - 73||70 - 76||74 - 80||74 - 80||77 - 84||77 - 84||81 - 88||85 - 91||90 - 97|
|Hips (cm)||85 - 93||90 - 98||94 - 102||94 - 102||98 - 105||98 - 105||100 - 105||105 - 113||110 - 118|
Maximum propulsion, whatever the occasion.
The Speedo Fastskin Xenon Male Wetsuit offers flexibility and comfort for all distances, and for swimmers of all levels. Developed to boost performance with core stabilisation, body positioning regulators and Maximotion+ panels to increase propulsion, you can rely on the Fastskin Xenon Wetsuit whatever the occasion. Made using Y39 (Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene rubber) - the most buoyant foam existing which provides the highest lift - this suit helps reduce form drag created by the immersed body. This wetsuit also features a fuse neck to prevent water entry and a back zip.
- Y39 neoprene provides the highest lift to the body, thus minimizing the form drag created by the immersed body.
- Core stabilisation reinforces your muscles and promotes a more efficient stroke.
- Maximotion+ continuous 1.5mm neoprene chest panel increases arm and shoulder freedom of movement.
- Yamamoto SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating reduces water friction during your swim.
- Body positioning regulator panels on thighs offer buoyancy to perfectly adjust your swim position.
- Fuse neck to prevent water entry.