Road Bike CUBE 2017 Litening C:62 Disc Shimano Ultegra 6800 11s Black Red
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
CUBE 2017 Litening C:62 Disc Shimano Ultegra 6800 11s Black Red
The Cube Litening C62 is an ideal racing bike for races and cycling races, cycling races and long practice rides. The combination of the new carbon frame C:62, the fork CSL C:62 and the groupset Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speeds gives an exceptionally fast and light bike. This is the assurance of many successes and fun taken on the bike.
Main Features :
- Very sensitive competition bike that requires precise steering
- Absolute lightness of only 7.40kg for the whole of the bike
- Regulating the controlled side frame for maximum efficiency with each pedal stroke
- Transmission 2x11 Shimano Ultegra
- Hydraulic disc brakes for maximum security and optimale control
|Frame||CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Race Geometry, AXH, X12|
|Fork||CUBE CSL Evo C:68 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, X12|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Ultegra FD-6800, 31.8mm|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Ultegra RD-6800SS 11 vitesses|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-28D|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50x34T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172,5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-RS805, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (140/140)|
|Wheelset||Mavic Aksium Disc, 100x12mm / 142x12mm, Centerlock|
|Tyres||Schwalbe One, Kevlar, 25-622|
|Handlebar||Wing Race Bar Carbon|
|Stem||Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA Orbit C33 ACB I-t Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/4"|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X1 Road|
|Seatpost||Performance Motion Post, 27.2mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5||74||73.5||73.5||73||72.5||72.5|
|Groupset||Shimano Ultegra 11S|