Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Triathlon Bike Sram Force 22 2017
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
Additional charges or restrictions may apply to this item. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Integrated storage actually makes you and your bike faster
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- You'll feel the difference: nothing rides like a Trek
|Groupset||Sram Force 22|