BMC Timemachine TM02 Triathlon Bike Shimano 105 11S 2017
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
BMC Timemachine TMR01 Shimano Ultegra 11s White/Red
The story of Timemachine TM01 is one of success: Cadel Evans rode into yellow on the final day of racing and won the Tour de France thanks to maximum aerodynamics and a perfect position on his Timemachine TM01.
Shortly thereafter, Andreas Raelert used the same advantages to establish a new worldrecord over the Ironman distance.The BMC Timemachine TM01 delivered arguably the two most important results in against-the-clock racing.
That speaks volumes. The Timemachine TM02 borrows from the Timemachine TM01’s design principles and geometry, and was designed for those looking for the Timemachine TM01 Timemachine’s incredible performance, but in a more economical build package.
Key features :
- Cockpit: V-Cockpit / Flat-Cockpit - Design intégré Vmax + Technologie P2P
- Cadre QR130mm, horizontal, patte ajustables
- Fourche QR100mm, Pivot droit 1-1/8", Design Hinge Vmax
- Tige de selle aero 01 Carbone premium / supports de montage P2P
- Boîtier de pédalier PF86
- Freins Brake Booster, Système de remplacement Quick-Pad
- Fixaion à braser pour dérailleur avant
- Pneus 27mm max
- Supports de montage pour boîte rangement tube supérieur / tube de selle
- Possibilité de montage double de porte-bidon sur le tube inférieur
|Frame||Timemachine TM02 - subA Performance Innovations|
|Fork||Aero 02 Carbon, subA Aero Technology|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura Ace Barend|
|Front derailleur||Shimano 105 11V|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano 105 11V|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 11-28|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 11V 53-39|
|Brakes||Vmax Aero Integrated Design (R) / Shimano Ultegra (F)|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Sport 2, 700 x 23C, Folding|
|Handlebar||Profile T2 Wing w/ T2 extensions|
|Stem||BMC RSM 03|
|Saddle||Fizik Arione Tri2 Manganese|
|Seatpost||Vmax Aero Post, 01 Premium Carbon, P2P and SubA Technology|
|Groupset||Shimano 105 11S|