BMC Timemachine TM01 Triathlon Bike Shimano Ultegra Di2 11S 2017
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
BMC 2017 Timemachine TM01 Ultegra DI2 Noir
The all-new Timemachine is tailor-made for triathletes.
The culmination of four years of studying the needs of multi-sport athletes, a three-year aerodynamics partnership with Sauber Engineering and two years of final product development, the Timemachine is the new benchmark for triathlon-specific equipment.
With continued legendary SubA aerodynamics performance, the Timemachine's recipe for success is clear – superior tube shaping, maximum component integration, and an extensive rider positioning system.
For middle and long-distance triathlons or time trials, the new Timemachine is the must-have bike for races against the clock.
Key features :
- Cockpit: V-Cockpit / Flat-Cockpit - Design intégré Vmax + Technologie P2P
- Cadre QR130mm, horizontal, patte ajustables
- Fourche QR100mm, Pivot droit 1-1/8", Design Hinge Vmax
- Tige de selle aero 01 Carbone premium / supports de montage P2P
- Boîtier de pédalier PF86
- Freins Brake Booster, Système de remplacement Quick-Pad
- Fixaion à braser pour dérailleur avant
- Pneus 27mm max
- Supports de montage pour boîte rangement tube supérieur / tube de selle
- Possibilité de montage double de porte-bidon sur le tube inférieur
|Frame||Timemachine 01 Carbone Premium Aero|
|Fork||Fourche Hinge Timemachine 01 Carbone Premium|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Barend|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 11V|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 11V|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 11-25|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 11V 53-39|
|Brakes||Vmax Aero Integrated Design (R)|
|Wheels||Mavic CXR Elite Exalith|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Pro, 25mm|
|Handlebar||BMC V-Cockpit / Profile T4+ carbon extensions|
|Stem||BMC V-Cockpit (Flat-Cockpit available for purchase)|
|Saddle||Fizik Tritone manganese|
|Seatpost||Timemachine 01 Carbone Premium - Support de montage double|
|Groupset||Shimano Ultegra Di2 11S|