Winora Balance Bike Rage 12'' Bleu
What size kid's bike do i need?
This handy chart should show you the right bike for your child, based on age, height and wheel size (inches). Bikes with 12" wheels are generally balance bikes: with no pedals or cranks, they are designed to teach balance and control and are the perfect introduction for young children up to 90cm.
Kid's bike sizing guide:
|Wheel Size||10'' - 12.5''||14''||16''||18''||20''||24''|
|Rider Height (cm)||85 - 95||95 - 105||100 - 115||110 - 125||120 - 135||130 - 155|
|Age Range||1.5 - 3||3 - 4||4 - 6||6 - 7||7 - 9||9 and +|
All little riders grow at different rates. So the best way of finding the right size bike for them is to look at models in their age range and then match their height to the right bike. As a rule, it’s best to get your child to sit on a potential new bike and to check that they can touch the ground with both feet.
Still confused? Contact us.
- Lightweight frame
- Easy to use
- Components adjustable according to the size of the child
- Wheels 12 ''
- Suitable for children aged 1.5 to 3 years (85-95cm)
- Allows you to take balance safely
- Allows you to learn how to handle a bike proportionate to its size and weight
- Allows to learn progressively the speed and the joy to make to run its parents
|collection||Fins de Séries|