Patagonia Torrentshell Waterproof Sport Trousers Black
Size Chart Patagonia - Mens Apparel
|Chest (cm)||86 - 89||89 - 94||96 - 101||106 - 111||117 - 122||127 - 132|
|Neck (cm)||37 - 38||38 - 39||39 - 41||42 - 43||43 - 44||44 - 46|
|Waist (cm)||71||74 - 76||79 - 84||86 - 91||97||102 - 107|
|USA / UK||28||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||36||38|
|FR / SP||36||38 - 40||40 - 42||44 - 46||48||50|
|IT / GER||42||44 - 46||48||50 - 52||54||56|
The Patagonia Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers—and they do it with breathability and zero excess. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon ripstop (now 100% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and water-resistant side zips that extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots, while doubling as vents. With two zippered pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop) and partially elasticized cuffs that adjust with a snap-tab closure.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face.
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord.
- Two zippered pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers.
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility.
- Welted, DWR-treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents.
- Partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure.
- Pants self-stuff into left pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Weight: 284 g (10 oz).
- Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.