Trek Speed Concept Triathlon Frameset 2019 Black
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
The Speed Concept frameset is the perfect platform for your next race-winning triathlon bike. This OCLV Carbon tri bike frame is light, insanely aerodynamic and fully capable of delivering your fastest bike splits ever.
- It's a triathlon superbike that's proven to be the fastest in the wind tunnel
- PRs are for breaking, and Speed Concept is the bike designed to put you closer to whatever goal you've set for yourself, whether that's a faster bike split or a new speed record
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
- Speed Concept is easy to adjust and comes in an extended size range, which means that every rider can find their fastest, most dialled fit
|Frame||500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90, Speed Fin compatible, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 and SC Speed Box compatible|
|Fork||SC full foil carbon, integrated brake and stem|
|Brakes||Bontrager Speed Concept integrated|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Speed Concept KVF aero bar, carbon, direct mount, UCI legal|
|Stem||Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount|
|Headset||Integrated, sealed bearings|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, alloy, +/-20 mm offset|
|Weight||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125kg (275lbs).|
|Head Tube Length||65||90||115||140|
|Head Tube Angle||72.2°||72.2°||72.5°||72.5°|
|Seat Tube Angle||78.0°||78.0°||78.0°||78.0°|
|Rear axle||9 x 130 mm|
|Bottom bracket mount||BB90 Trek|
|Front derailleur mount||Braze On|