MONDRAKER 2014 Vantage RR 27.5'' Frameset Green
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
A new category in the Mondraker range is born in the idea of bringing his young mind and the more technical side of the brand.
- FRAME : Vantage Stealth M-Lite alloy FG
- FORK : To mount a fork from 120 to 140mm travel
- HEADSET : Fsa Nº57B Semi-integrated tapered (supplied)
- 140-160mm travel fork (Tapered)
- 31.6mm seatpost
- 9x135mm rear axle
- BSC threated bottom bracket
- Top pull 34.9mm top clamp front derailleur
- IS rear brake mount
- Semi integrated tapered headset SHIS ZS44/28.6 et ZS56/40
Weight checked Alltricks : 2070g
Supplied with :
- Hanger x2
|Rear axle||9 x 135 mm|
|Bottom bracket mount||BSC / BSA|
|Frame Caliper Mount||International Standard (IS)|
|Front derailleur mount||High Conventional|