Specializing in bone vibration helmets, the Aftershokz brand returns with a nex model : the Aeropex.
The new Aftershokz Aeropex bone conduction bluetooth headset continues the sucess of the Trekz Air, its solid titanium construction, while bringing new improvements.
The inclination of its 30° transducers offers more bass while significantly reducing vibrations. With Premium Pitch2 + technology to a whole new level.
- Design "free ears" 22 for safety and comfort.
- Premium Pitch2+ dynamic stereo sound.
- 8 hours of music and calls.
- Bone conduction technology. The sound is transmitted by the bones of the face.
- Waterproff up to 1 meter for 30 minutes IP67 certified.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Titanium arch gage longevity and flexibility.
- Double microphone for canceling ambient noise. Gret clarity of voice calls.
- More bass and less vibration.
- Bluetooth profiles supported : A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP.
- Signal range : up to 10 meters.
- Frequency response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Sensitivity : 105 db (+/- 3 dB).
- Microphone : -38 dB (+/- 3 dB).
- Type de battery : Li-Polymer rechargeable.
- Continuous reading autonomy : 8 hours.
- Standby time : 10 days.
PARCEL CONTENT :
- AfterShokz Aeropex.
- Micro-USB charging cable.
- Carrying case.
- Silicone rubber bands (x 2).
- Ear tips (x 2).