Assos Mille GT Jacket Ultraz Winter Thermal Jacket Black Red
ASSOS Size Chart - Men's apparel
|Height (cm)||150 – 159||160 – 169||170 – 179||180 – 185||186 – 190||191 – 195||+195|
Hit winter out of the park with this supremely protective, well-priced, high performance winter riding jacket.
When we let the ASSOS ACDC specialists loose on the designs, we expect them to produce race-tuned cycling garments with unparalleled levels of performance. This certainly holds true for the eisenHerz, our MILLE GT jacket ULTRAZ winter, for which we just can’t find enough superlatives.
An elevated take on our much-acclaimed and iconic Bonka jacket, the all-new membrane on this ULTRA winter jacket serves up the ultimate equipment for riding in the most frigid conditions. We’ve gone to extremes in conjuring superlative insulation, climate control and detailing in this meticulously engineered winter jacket, which we’ve ensured will hit winter out of the park.
At the heart of its protective power is the high performance hydrophilic membrane and thermal twinDeck on the front, which provides added waterproofness and more protection. On the upper back – vulnerable to bad weather when on the drops – there’s strategically placed NEOS LIGHT, our lightest, water-repellent tri-layer soft-shell.
Not only a great barrier when it’s freezing cold, this ULTRA winter iteration is impressively breathable, drawing on the proven performance of our proprietary RX material for breathability and fast moisture wicking.
Designed to take winter riding to the limits, the eisenHerz also features an evolution of our acclaimed integrated neck protector, a new cuff design to retain heat and minimize bulk, plus our latest ergonomic waistWave construction.
- Why layer up with multiple items when this tech-savvy ultra winter jacket can satisfy the task?
- Begin any ride with the apposite winter skinFoil baselayer and a pair of ASSOS winter bib tights.
- Round off your winter riding equipment with heavy-duty gloves and overshoes.
- Neos light: Our in-house developed tri-layer lightweight soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and close fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m and highly breathable. Used on the upper sleeves and upper back (carré) as a windbreaker and waterproof shell. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 27.000 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- Neos ultra in twinDeck with RX: Our proprietary ultra-thin dual-layer soft-shell, constructed with a bonded PU membrane is used on the upper sleeves. Water-repellent, close-fitting and highly breathable. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 44.500 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- RX: In two weights, deployed strategically as a lining and as the dorsal panel. A brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance.
- Integrated neck protection: The latest evolution of our lauded neck protector created using our thermal RX soft-shell. Now more ergonomic than ever, the neck protector can be subtly stowed in the elastic holder when not needed or pulled out for crucial moments to provided added warmth.
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: Using all of our riding experiences we have created our new pocket design with the optimal height for ease of access. Thoroughly tested pocket design with a new, game-changing layout that ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion. Internal seams fashion a barely there closure to keep your wares in check. For this winter jacket these now feature longer reflective stripes for enhanced visibility.
- Rear stabilizer S7 knit: A mono-stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag.
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in our Sens Bicolor textile.
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag.
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.