Are you looking for the best solution to face the most extreme winter conditions? The all-new Ultraz EVO
Jacket is made from the most protective NEOS textiles to keep your body as warm, dry and protected as possible - no matter what.
Designed to withstand the most demanding winter conditions, the Ultraz jacket has been redesigned to improve its level of protection and warmth. NEOS Light fabric is used on the yokes on the front and upper back that face the wind. This ultralight, three-layer softshell fabric with a polyurethane membrane is waterproof and fully windproof. Thus, the upper part of your body remains fully protected from snow, rain, splashes, biting winds and cool temperatures.
The sleeves are designed with the finest NEOS Ultra fabric, also used in the twinDeck two-layer structure. They also feature lightweight Type.652.RX brushed fabric for added protection and comfort. When it comes to fit, you will find that these two materials are not sewn together, allowing your gloves to fit perfectly between layers for added comfort. The side panels are made from three-layer NEOS Medium fabric and RX Heavy fabric which allows the center panel to be more stable and breathable. The hood has also been redesigned to offer more protection, thanks to the combination of NEOS Ultra and RX Heavy fabrics.
Thanks to the triple layer of NEOS softshell fabric of the Ultraz jacket, Assos guarantees optimal protection while allowing your skin to breathe and reducing excess weight. The position your body takes on the bike and the expected racing conditions show which materials to use.
- Association of NEOS Light and RX Heavy fabrics: the yokes on the front and on the upper part of the back are composed of the twinDeck two-layer structure, and the triple-layer fabric to cut the wind and let your skin breathe. The NEOS Light fabric also has a polyurethane membrane for greater water resistance.
- Association of NEOS Ultra and Type.652.RX fabrics: The twinDeck two-layer fabric used for the sleeves is a patented two-layer softshell fabric that cuts the wind and lets the skin breathe. It also has a polyurethane membrane for greater water resistance.
- NEOS Medium: a triple-layered softshell fabric structure letting the skin breathe and cutting the wind, as well as a polyurethane membrane are used for the back yoke. Weight: 340 g / m2; breathability: moisture permeability 14,600 g / m2 / 24 h; water column:> 10,000 mm; elasticity: four-way stretch.
- twinDeck: lined structure providing more insulation thanks to the combination of NEOS and RX fabrics in the jacket.
- RX: Applied in different places, this run-resistant brushed fabric is designed to provide optimal comfort, wick moisture and provide a high level of insulation, while remaining extremely flexible.
- S7 stabilizer: resistant mesh stabilizer located at the central dorsal yoke that keeps the pockets in place thanks to a reduction in vertical elasticity.
- Full Face Hood: Hood made from NEOS Ultra and RX Heavy fabrics that are easy to store and provide unmatched head protection in the most extreme winter conditions.
- Triple access pockets: flexible inserts sewn on each of the three pockets that fold down for added security and better stability.
- Full-length zipper: ultralight zipper along the entire length of the garment, equipped with a locking system and allowing to regulate the temperature.
- Raglan sleeves: sleeves without seams at the shoulders and extending to the neck, thus offering greater freedom of movement.
- 2W waistWave: seam system at the waist level which maintains the natural elasticity of the fabric of the front yoke, on which no elastic material has been added.
- Reflective stripes: Placed on the sides of the central pocket for better visibility in low light conditions.
- regularFit: optimized cut for absolute comfort in the saddle and a little more relaxed than the racingFit cut with a second skin effect.