The Decathlon designers have developed this versatile stick for regular hikers and trekkers in the mountains, on uneven terrain.
An excellent compromise between ease of adjustment / lightness / comfort. It unfolds and folds in a gesture.
HOW TO ADJUST YOUR POLES TO THE RIGHT LENGTH?
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: Dense foam handle, 3D shaped and long. Comfortable pommel. Soft wrist strap
- ADJUSTABLE: External blocker and auto push-pin. Precise and quick adjustment. From 105 to 130 cm
- WEIGHT: 240 g / stick
- COMPACTNESS: 3 telescopic sections. Folded length: 56 cm. Folded width: ~ 5cm.
- RESISTANCE: Aluminum 7075-T6 / 6061-T6. Tube diameters 18/16/14 mm. Tungsten tip
- COMPATIBILITY: Supplied with summer washer, removable and replaceable.
The forearm, holding the stick, should be perpendicular to the arm alongside the body.
To adjust the length: open the lever of the external blocker, slide the tube to the desired length and close the lever. Pull the bottom end completely until the auto push-pin locks.
Never exceed the STOP line to avoid the risk of the stick breaking.
These hiking poles are designed to help you balance, propel you, and distribute effort between arms and legs.
For more safety, check before leaving and at regular intervals, the locking of your stick, by simulating important supports.
If you find that your pole has a tendency to sag, the blocker wheel needs adjustment. Open the lever and screw the knob in a quarter to a half turn.
Do not put on your backpack in stormy weather