SRAM X01 EAGLE 12 Speed Mini Groupset - Black (Crankset not included)
- Rear Derailleur: X01 Eagle
- 12 Speed MTB Cassette: Eagle XG-1295
- Chain: PC X01 Eagle
- Eagle 12 Speed Trigger Shifter Black and white
The Rear derailleur :
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design.
The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this relatively compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel.
CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter
- Aluminum cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
The cassette 10-50t XG-1295 :
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead.
Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500 percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
The chain PC X01 Eagle :
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- New specific 12-speed chain X01 Eagle
- HARD CHROME ™ technology for maximum strength and wear resistance
- The patented finishing links offers longer life
- Power Lock 12 speed
- 118 links
The rear trigger Shifter Black/White :