Dirt Bike Commencal Absolut Fixie 26'' 2020
What size do you need?
Choosing the right sized bike depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride
Measure yourself accurately
To get started, measure your height and use the size chart available on each product description.
What to do if you are in between bike sizes?
If you are on the edge of two different bike sizes, don't worry, you'll probably be ok on either size (rather than thinking that one size will be awful and the other will fit). Indeed, bikes are adjustable: the seatpost can slide up and down, the saddle can move backwards and forwards and you can even switch out parts like the stem for different sized ones to help the bike fit better.
Finding out whether or not you should pick a bigger or a smaller frame is sometimes as simple as personal preference, but there are a few simple ways to work out which might suit best:
- If you’re flexible, you might prefer a shorter head tube, so the smaller size might work out better for you. You can use a longer stem to make the reach more comfortable.
- On a bigger bike, the reach to the handlebars will be longer. This means that if you have proportionally longer arms, you might be more comfortable on a bigger frame.
Still confused? Contact us
3 me version of our ABSOLUT and we think that if it pleases so much Kyle Strait, it is that it is a good v lo! New look for this 2019 version, this is where the road to Crankworx begins!
- Manitou Circus Expert fork with pneumatic spring offers excellent progressiveness and the ability to harden for greater efficiency on pumptracks or jumps. With its 20mm axis and its reinforced frame, the rigidity is at the rendezvous.
- P type BMX, 2 pieces. At the same time extremely resistant and rigid, it displays despite a weight contained.
- Reinforced rims Alexrims FR30 mounted on a hub Novatec single speed reinforced specific for the dirt which offers a great rigidity the rear wheel thanks to its flanges cart es.
- Delivered with pales
|Frame||2019 ABSOLUT AL V3 Frame, srealth cable routing|
|Fork||MANITOU Circus Expert, 100mm, 20 mm axle, tapered|
|Pinion||13 teeth steel|
|Cha ne||YABAN, single speed|
|P dalier||COMMENCAL, 2 pc design, Cr-Mo, 28t, 170 mm|
|Boiler||BSA STANDARD, threaded|
|Rear brake||TEKTRO HD-M 285, 160 mm hydraulic disc brake, with reach adjustment|
|wheels||ALEXRIM FR 30 wheels on FORMULA hubs, 32 holes front / NOVATEC 32 holes rear|
|tires||MAXXIS DTH, 26 x 2.3|
|Handlebar||ALPHA RIDE, 6061 Alloy series, 760 mm, 30mm rise|
|Handles||ALPHA RIDE, DH Grips, ultra soft compound, single clamp|
|gallows||RIDE ALPHA, 50 mm, 31.8 mm, 0 Angle|
|Headset||RIDE ALPHA ZS44 / ZS56|
|Saddle||COMMENCAL DJ by Velo, soft padding / Seatpost RIDE ALPHA DJ, alloy 31.6mm, 300mm|
|Total weight||11.3 Kg|
G om tries:
|Seat tube (mm)||310||310||310|
|Top Tube (mm)||577||597||622|
|Chain Stay (mm)||390||390||310|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||120||120||120|
|Head Tube Angle||69°||69°||69°|
|Seat Tube Angle||72°||72°||72°|