WASP by ASTERION wheels are wheels 100% French: Both components (without exception) that assembly.
These wheels are very suitable for practical ranging from XC to All-mountain (see the light enduro).
These wheels offer a very good comprtement on all types of terrain are not intended to compete (XC) pure and simple but ideal for training and for sports hiking, or just have fun.
Originally these wheels are designed for mounting tube.
However, a mounting tubeless is possible after installation of a flap and through the use of a compressor to operate at the tire mounting UST.
- Stainless steel spokes profile "double-buted" (2 / 1.65 / 2)
- Nuts ergal.
- Aivee hubs: They have big bearing with grease lubrication specific AIVEE HP (very water resistant and anti-corrosion). They have 30 snap fastening, 25% more than a conventional hub.
- Weight checked Alltricks: 1676 gr
100% French production:
- The rims, spokes and nuts are produced in the Loire Mach1
- The hubs are produced by AIVEE Vendee
- The assembly is done by Asterion in Lyon region
|Format Frein||Non Communiqué|