FULCRUM 2010 Pair of wheels Red Carbon XRP 9 mm Tubeless
- Carbon rim : ives the wheel an extremely high level of lateral stiffness and greater reactivity.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon : enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- Straight-head spokes in steel : lightweight and greater reactivity.
- Aluminium nipples : make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity
- Cup/cone bearing system : extremely easy ball-bearing adjustment. Reduction of ball-bearing play, increased smoothness, reduction of weight and greater efficiency over time.
- Quick release : steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Front axe : 9 mm
- Rear axle : 9x135 mm
- Weight checked by alltricks : 1500 gr
|Corps Roue libre||Shimano / Sram|
|Format Frein||Non Communiqué|