MICHE Paire de Roues MTB 988 27.5'' Tubeless Ready Noir
The 988RR wheels are designed and built to offer a series of wheels very light yet very reliable, they are suitable for use in competitions at the highest level.
The circle asymmetric profile in light alloy, together with the use of the medium flange hub, ensures excellent stability; titanium components for the construction of the hub, and aluminium nipples with special coating antioxidant, helps to maintain a low weight.
The wheels may be used in the version QR or TX-15 (front), or QR or TX-12 (rear), the adaptation kits are included.
The wheels are available in both clincher and Tubeless ready thanks to the kit High-sealing mounted and secured by the Quality Department (QC).
- Size : 27.5''
- Rims : Aluminium ETRTO 622-21C
- Internal rim width : 21 mm
- Height : 18 mm
- Spokes : SAPIM Inox noir allégés 32 rayons Av/AR
- Disque mount : 6 trous
- Bearings : Annulaires SKF
- Front Axle : 9 mm (kit 15mm fourni)
- Rear Axle : 9x135 mm (kit 12x142mm fourni)
- Freehub body : Aluminium AL 7075-T6 / Axe Titanium / CNC
- Type Shimano/SRAM 9/10V (compatible SRAM 11V XD not included)
Supplied without QR and without covers.
9 x 135 mm
12 x 142 mm
15 x 100 mm
9 x 100 mm
|Corps Roue libre||Shimano / Sram|
|Format Frein||Non Communiqué|