Front Wheel DT SWISS XMC1200 Spline 24 29'' | Boost 15x110mm | Centerlock
Nino Schurter raced the XMC 1200 SPLINE wheels to the top step of the Podium at the 2016 World Championships and at the Olympic Games in Rio.
The XMC 1200 SPLINE is for anyone who enjoys high-speed climbing and descending: the hookless design allows super-precise construction of the rim for perfect tubeless compatibility.
It massively reduces the chance of punctures, is very low in weight and achieves excellent tire support with the 24 mm rim width. The new SPLINE® hub is the lightest wheel hub ever built by DT Swiss.
Together with the DT aerolite and DT aero comp spokes and a high-quality wheel construction, it is the ideal complement to the high-end rim, resulting in the ultimate trailbike wheel the XMC 1200 SPLINE. Equipped with the 36T DT Swiss Ratchet System for quicker engagement, it is made for powerful acceleration and demanding technical trails.
- The wheelset that made Nino Schurter switch between Tubular to Tubeless.
- The most successful wheelset in one year.
- Handbuilt Wheelset.
- Ultra-wide profile of 30mm for more traction and better comfort
- Material: Carbon
- Inner width: 24mm
- Outer width: 30mm
- Rim type: Clincher / Tubeless Ready
- Hub type: DT 240
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp®
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Brake Interface: Disc Center Lock
- Recommend system weigh max: 120kg
- Axle system: 15x110mm
- Weight: 637gr
- Rim diameter: 622mm (29'' / 700c)
- TL tape 25mm
- TL valve MTB/Road 40mm
- IS 6-bolt adapter MTB
- Wheel bag
|Format Frein||Non Communiqué|