Rear Wheel DT SWISS M1700 Spline Two 27.5'' | 12x148mm | Sram/Shimano | Center Lock
Just wide enough, just light enough. At 30mm internal rim width, the M1700 Spline Two 30 works for tires ranging from slighty wide, allowing it to attack the hardest of terrains.
But with a high-end build, butted spokes, patented aluminium Pro Lock nipples and the benchmark Ratchet System hubs, it still comes in at a low weight.
Low weight means it's very reactive to rider input. Reactive means fun, and fun is why we are doing this, right?
- Material: aluminium
- Inner width: 30mm
- Outer width: Rim type: clincher
- Hub type: 350
- Spokes: DT Competition straightpull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock Squorx ProHead alu
- Brake interface: Disc Center Lock
- Recommended system weight max: 120kg
- Axle: 12x148mm
- Weight: 995gr
- Rim diameter: 584mm (27.5" / 650B)
- Free Hub Body: Shimano 9,10,11s / Sram 9,10s (Sram NX 11)
- Freehub system: Ratchet System 18
- TL tape 32mm
- TL valve MTB 32mm
- IS 6-bolt adapter MTB
|Axe Arrière.||Boost 12 x 148 mm|
|Corps Roue libre||Shimano / Sram|