Wheelset ASTERION Carbon Sport XC 29'' | 15x100/12x142mm | Shimano/Sram | TL Ready
Upgrade, use professional equipment !
This pair of Asterion Carbon Sport 29" (Shimano/Sram version) wheels is fully assembled in the workshops Asterion , with components 100% manufactured in Europe , the MT2 Aivee hubs designed and manufactured in France .
Stiff and nervous , they will delight thrill seekers cross country . Gain speed , gain in lateral stiffness , mount them tubeless and their yields will make you never go back.
FeaturesThe hubs Aivee MT2 will ensure a smoother flow through their double seal bearings (2 lip seals ) and special lubrication Aivee HP , and high strength thanks to a 7075 T6 aluminum body .
Rack level, Asterion Carbon Sport 29 " use Sapim Race spokes .
Their flat profile and refined center allows them to save weight without sacrificing rigidity. shelving and tensioning are entirely handmade by technicians of Asterion , which will guarantee you an optimal voltage and reduced risks of sailing and power loss over time.
- Construction 100% carbon .
- 32 holes .
- Tubeless ready ( with the possible Tubetype air chamber )
- Width 27mm .
- Height : 18mm .
- 340g the only rim
- Supplied with tubeless valves and put yellow tape sealing .
- Hubs Aivee MT2 Made in France .
- Body in 7075 T6
- Bearings with special grease AIVEE HP Sealing by 2 joints low friction lips
- Number of bearings 2 in front, 5 at the rear.
- Wheel body free Shimano/Sram
- 32 Sapim Race spokes stainless steel dual stumbled (2mm to 1.8mm ends and center) .
- Brass nuts .
- Crossing by 3 .
Shelving entirely handmade in the workshops of Asterion .
Weight of wheelset 1649g
|Axe Arrière.||12 x 142 mm|
|Axe Avant.||15 x 100 mm|
|Corps Roue libre||Shimano / Sram|
|Format Frein||6 Bolt|